Passing along a little higher ed link love today:
- MizzouWire is my alma mater‘s shiny,
relaunchednew news site. It’s even got an editor’s blog.
- templatedata is a recent addition to the blogroll and RSS. Written by four members of the University of Sydney‘s web services team, it’s chock full of thoughtful ideas and links from around the net.
- The Old College Try continues to inform and entertain.
- Michael Stoner’s mStoner Blog is another fave. A recent post there about strategic planning of all things isn’t the yawner you’d think, given its subject matter. My only gripe about Stoner’s blog is that a login is required to comment.
- EducationPR shares an interesting graph showing the differences in how students at the University of Wisconsin use technology versus faculty and staff.