Contextless links from the RSS reader:
- It’s not its (h/t: largehearted boy).
- Holy Weblog! It’s back! In the days when I blogged semi-religiously, Holy Weblog! was a favorite. Then it took I hiatus, and I soon followed. Glad to see M.J. Garcia back on the scene.
- Nexodus, a spooky font for Halloween. Via HOW magazine blog.
- Media elites discover the Twitterverse. AdPulp reports that Business Week’s editor-in-chief is now on Twitter (@JOHNABYRNE). (Someone should have shown him how to use the Caps Lock key.)
- WeAre.Us: (almost) like Ning, but with a heart. A social network that is a social support network.
- Confidence is leaving the fiat money system. OK, my libertarian soul is showing, but this article about the U.S. and European monetary systems really appeals to me. But given the global financial upheaval, maybe it’s time to take another look at a commodity-based monetary system. You know: gold, silver, precious metals? Oil, maybe? Something. Anything besides the funny money being created these days.