A tip of the hat to the five guest bloggers who helped me get through a blogging dry spell. These five guests are welcome back here any time, and you should follow them all on Twitter and, as applicable, their blogs.
In case you missed their posts, they’re linked below.
- Paul Redfern (@coachfern on Twitter), who shared his five principles for social media strategy.
- Andrea Michnik (@AndreaGenevieve), who posted — twice — about developing effective taglines (part 1, part 2).
- Elizabeth Allen (@lizallen), who posted about working with unofficial Facebook groups.
- Georgy Cohen (@radiofreegeorgy), who discussed her favorite things.
- Stefany Wilson (@stefanyw), author of the two-part series on strategic planning (part 1, part 2).
Thanks again, guest bloggers, for providing great content for our readers.
* * * * *
How about you? Got an idea for a guest blog? Contact me on Twitter (@andrewcareaga) or email me at andrew DOT careaga AT gmail DOT com.