Some interesting numberish, listish posts I discovered this week. Some of them might even be relevant to higher ed marketing. But I make no guarantees.
- Wanted: the higher ed communications leader of the future. Must possess search engine optimization skills, ability to create unified content strategy and 18 other attributes, all listed at the end of search engine marketing strategist Dave Dalka‘s guest post at University CMO. (Dave is also one of the speakers for the 2009 Brand Manager’s Summit in October, where I’ll also be talking about branding in a higher ed environment.)
- Blowholes, narwhal tusks and eight other evolutionary design fails.
- 9 ways to pump up brand you.
- More than 1,000,000,000 served. Earlier today, Firefox surpassed a billion downloads.
- Consumerist’s top 10 ironic ads from history, via BoingBoing.
And with that, I bid you a good weekend.