Some interesting stuff for your weekend reading:
- Why Lady Gaga matters. Yeah, I know. Weird, huh? But Jessica Krywosa makes a compelling argument that we in higher ed have a lot to learn from this Fame Monster.
- Brad J. Ward’s squaredpeg post, Augmented reality in higher ed, show a great example of how one Australian university is using augmented reality [AR] in its student recruitment efforts. (Related from Mashable: Harvard Teams Up With Foursquare For Collegiate Check-Ins.)
- Who lives in our content village? Georgy Cohen goes medieval on us with this great post on her blog, Safe Digression.
- Introducing…you — Ron Bronson‘s thoughts on connecting with people in the social mediasphere.
- 20 tools for tracking social media marketing. Some practical stuff here for your online listening post.