Some nuggets from this week’s Twitter stream:
- Marshall McLuhan talks about new media creating tribes 50 years before Seth Godin. Fascinating video (via @spin).
- The value of a Facebook fan (via DR4WARD).
- thesixtyone.com is an amazing social music site (and a huge time suck, so be forewarned). (Via @bethshanna.)
- Ernest Hemingway’s top 5 tips for writing well (via @copyblogger).
- Making presentations that stick (via @presentationzen). P.S. – The Girl Effect video embedded in this post is powerful.