Five read- and/or view-worthy items plucked from this week’s Twitter stream:
- 4 tools for better Facebook marketing from HubSpot (via @cksyme). (P.S. – Check out Chris Syme’s wonderful blog, New Adventures of an Old SID.)
- Twitter usage in America, the results of a 3-year study by Edison Research and Arbitron presented on Vimeo in the form of a 44-minute webinar/slideshow. Some interesting tidbits here. (For instance, nearly 1/4 of Twitter users are African Americans.) If you want the full report, you can download it for free by signing up at this Edison site. (Via @ggrosseck.)
- Glenn Reynolds: the higher ed bubble is about to burst (via @EMGonline).
- ‘Sex between ideas is the source of creativity’ — a fascinating piece on the evolution of humans and creativity (via @gapingvoid).
- The Star Wars kid grows up, and is now a law student (via @NewsSocialMedia).
Have a good weekend.