Short, sweet and to the point today. Here are five good blog posts that have two things in common: 1. numbers in the headline and 2. I found them via some folks I follow on Twitter.
- 5 steps to thinking more socially about communications, by Dave Fleet (via @ConversationAge).
- Top 10 PR disasters of 2010, from CommPRO (via @laermer).
- 5 social media companies that just might change the world, from Social Media Today (via @FasTake).
- 6 keys to being excellent at anything, from Harvard Business Review (via @ESpotlight)
- 7 examples of when slowing down is the right thing, by (via @RonEdmonson).
Good weekend, everyone.