If you’re in need of some inspiration for your marketing work, download this ebook from HubSpot, titled 101 Awesome Marketing Quotes. (It’s free of charge, but of course HubSpot requires some info from you in exchange for the wisdom.) The quotes come from some of the leading marketers around these days. Some are practically household names; others you may have never heard of. Regardless, you can learn from page after well illustrated page of insightful quotes.
I downloaded 101 Awesome Quotes for my weekend reading, but I couldn’t wait for Saturday to get started. I’ve already devoured it and am now ruminating on what I’ve digested. I also already borrowed a couple of quotes for a recent presentation (view on Slideshare).
With 101 great quotes to choose from, it was easy to come up with five sharables for today’s Friday Five.
These five quotes resonate with me. Maybe they will with you, too.
- Doing well with blogging is not about writing one key post, it is about performing day after day and helping a few people at a time. – Aaron Wall, author of The SEOBook Blog.
- We’re all learning here; the best listeners will end up the smarted. – Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff, authors of Groundswell.
- Already, companies that speak in the language of the pitch, the dog-and-pony show, are no longer speaking to anyone. – The Cluetrain Manifesto
- We have embarked upon the world’s largest cocktail party, and every issue imaginable is up for grabs. – Geoffrey Moore, author of Dealing With Darwin.
- Institutions that once had to go through media to deliver information are now themselves media. – Andrew Nachison, founder of We Media.
Have you downloaded the ebook? If so, what are your favorite quotes? Feel free to share in the comments below.