On those days when I’m feeling unloved and need some positive reinforcement, nothing warms my heart more than looking at the comment spam that shows up on this blog.
Yes, comment spam may be annoying, but the spammers, despite their often poor command of English, say some of the nicest things! Here are a few — nay, five — of my favorites from 2011:
1. Keep writing such more posts.What more could one ask for from a good blog.This post is very precise yet loaded with information.
Yes! That’s exactly what I’m trying to do: Write posts that are precise yet filled with information. This commenter gets me.
2. Interesting entry. I was terribly impressed and felt had to induce a valuable expertise when reading your info. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more and subscribed in Google Reader as well.
I love that this one even bothered to sign her name. Pleasure to meet you, Evelina.
3. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
And I, for one, appreciate the comment love.
4. Hi Friends, This day am very lucky. I saw good post in your blog. I pass this news to my friend and share to my FB. My work is [redacted] and [redacted]. Please Post different news for catch the all people. bye and all the best for your future project. bye.
I love that this spammer was thoughtful enough to say “bye” — not once, but twice.
5. What a great post! thanks a lot for sharing with us!! like it!
If comments like these don’t warm a jaded blogger’s heart, then I don’t know what will.