It’s the third Friday of 2014, and I haven’t done a “By the numbers” post yet? #slacker
Here we go:
- 101 creative habits to explore. Great ideas here. Something for everybody. Stuck in a rut? Pick a random number between 1 and 101, go to this site, read the text next to the number you selected, then do it.
- 10 tools that aid in web design feedback. Good stuff from the .eduGuru gang.
- 2 tools to help you tackle what 2014 will bring to your #highered job. Karine Joly of CollegeWebEditor.com shares a couple of tools she uses to stay focused and track how she uses her time.
- 50 must-read higher ed tech blogs. This “dean’s list” from Ed Tech Magazine includes many of my favorites, as well as some new ones to explore. (Hat tip to Katherine Delaney for sharing via Twitter.)
- 9 digital marketing trends to watch in 2014.
Photo via woodleywonderworks on Twitter.