It’s been a long slog of a week, so I’ll be practically twitteresque in my introduction today. Here are five short but sweet and thought-provoking posts for your quick reading:
- The four horsemen of mediocrity. Pithy insight from Seth Godin.
- The trolliest headline ever, and it was written in 1922.
- What happens when brands overextend — an xkcd cartoon
- Web design: responsive vs. adaptive. OK, this one is relatively longish. But not as long as most web design blog posts I’ve seen.
- Photo: All this technology is making us antisocial, via @HistoryInPics.